InterBio Sanitising Surface Protector gives unique, long lasting protection against all common bacteria and virus strains including MRSA, C.diff, H1N1, Salmonella, E.coli, HIV, Aspergillus and Coronavirus that may be present on everyday hard surfaces. It provides a water-stabilised, non-toxic shield on all hard surfaces and materials which will remain active for up to 14 days even when washed down frequently or exposed to the outdoor elements. The molecules of this barrier coating actually puncture the cells of any bacteria and viruses and give off a positive charge which destroys it.
Our Sanitising Surface Protector can be used wherever the highest standards of hygiene are required such as in healthcare and food processing environments and is ideal for all outdoor leisure activities, festivals, camping, fitness gyms, social dancing, cruise holidays, hospitals and nursing homes, schools, workplaces and anywhere a risk of infection is either present or possible from close contact with many different people and also risk of cross contamination. The product’s effectiveness has been tested against commonly occurring bacteria, yeast and viruses that are known to be highly transmittable resulting in infections and serious or fatal illnesses. These micro-organisms can survive in an active state on many types of hard surfaces for several days, so the residual properties of our product removes this invisible threat.
Features and benefits
• Works rapidly against many common micro-organisms in as little as 15 seconds.
• Kills up to 99.999% of common bacteria and viruses that can cause infection, contamination or illness.
• Can be easily applied to all types of hard surfaces.
• Excellent for alcohol restricted premises and applications.
• Once dried it will not be removed by normal cleaning or inclement weather conditions outside.
• Ideal for protecting the most frequently contacted surfaces such as door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, work surfaces, chairs, tables, light switches, garden furniture, children’s toys, remote controls, telephones, ipads, laptops, computer keyboards and electronic equipment.
• Tested to EN1500 and EN1276 standards governed by the Biocidal Product Directive (EU Regulation 98/8/EC).
• BSEN14476:2013 and A1:2015
How to Use
Product is ready to use. Simply spray some Sanitising Surface Protector onto the previously cleaned surface and spread it with a clean cloth over the complete area being treated and leave it to air dry. For sensitive areas such as electronic/electrical equipment spray the product cloth onto the cloth first, then wipe over the surfaces and leave to air dry.
The dried protective coating is completely safe to children and pets.