Alga 600 is a natural soluble seaweed foliar fertiliser with over 80 trace elements. Our blend of organic seaweed is a natural unique extract from brown seaweed such as Sargassum, Ascophyllum Nodosum and Laminaria. Sargassum is rich in alginic acid (promotes water retention) and cytokinin (contains rapid growth hormones) Ascophyllum Nodosum is the most common type, containing a concentrated source of minerals including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. (over 80 trace elements) Laminaria Abundant in laminaria polysaccharide, which has been shown to have considerable antiviral effects. Increases cell wall thickness.
Benefits • Rapidly replaces missing trace elements and nutrients to improve the quality of plants, grassland, flowers and vegetables.
• Improves blossom and fruit set.
• Increases shelf life of cut flowers, fruit and vegetables.
• Thickens, enlarges and balances leaf growth.
• Stimulates strong plant and root growth.
• Helps plants to endure environmental stress.
• Promotes development of new shoots and roots.
• Improves plants natural immune system to increase resistance to virus attacks.
• Non-toxic, harmless and non-flammable.
How to Use
The best time to apply Alga600 is late evening or early morning when the stomata (the small opening on the leaves) are open and the cells of the leaf are full of water and dew has collected on the foliage. Avoid spraying when the temperature is over (26 degrees)
Foliar Spray: Dissolve 1 teaspoon in a 2 Litre Pressure Sprayer. Dissolve 3 teaspoons in a 5 Litre Sprayer. Apply weekly during the growing season. Watering Can: Dissolve 6 teaspoons to 10 Litres of water, mix and pour over foliage until wet. Seed Soaking: Dissolve 1-2 teaspoons in 1 Litre of Water. Place seeds in a tray and spray until half the seed is submerged. Leave for 5 - 9 hours. Root Dipping: Dissolve 1-2 teaspoons in 3 Litres of Water.